This a call for Innovators & BPO practitioners to express interest in participating as part of Team Uganda during the Innovation Month at Dubai 2020 Expo.
The application criteria seeks to support the following objectives:
- Identification of Innovators & BPO practitioners who will be showcased as representatives of the ICT Innovation & BPO sector and the various opportunities that Uganda offers to the world.
- Identification of investment and business opportunities for the Innovators & BPO practitioners to spur growth and employment opportunities for Ugandan companies.
- Registered and operating in Uganda
- Have majority ownership by a Ugandan entrepreneur
- Has not been blacklisted by Ministry of ICT and National Guidance or sister agencies to participate in any of its initiatives
- Has been operational for at-least two years
- Is in a focus sector of the Government as per the National Development Plan III
- Meets the definition of a small, enterprise and medium business as per the guidelines of Uganda i.e has more than 5 full-time employees
- Innovation should create local solutions to local problems/ improving welfare of the people.
Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 5th FEBRUARY 2022