The Ministry of ICT and National Guidance has allocated funds for Support to ICT Innovators for the National
ICT Initiatives Support Programme (NIISP). The overall goal of NIISP is to create a sustainable ecosystem for
ICT Innovations and to support ICT Innovators and Application Developers.
The Ministry now invites eligible applicants to submit their applications for support under the NIISP Program.
The deadline for applications is 24th January 2019.
Priority Sectors for this call include but not limited to the following:
- Education Management Information Systems
- Business Process Tracking
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital Management
- Essential commodities and Medical equipment Management
- Live Stock Management
- Monitoring Operations Wealth Creation
- Weather Management
- Public Sector Management
- Human Capital Management
- Border Control and Management
- Public Asset Management
- Any other ICT Innovations or Applications
The eligibility criteria includes:
- The applicants must be working in teams.
- The proposed ICT innovation/ application should have demonstrable market potential with a sustainability model
- Youth and women are encouraged to apply.
Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the address given below from (0900 to 1700 hours).
Project Coordinator, NIISP
Ministry of ICT & National Guidance
ICT House Parliamentary Avenue
Tel. +256 414 231464
Bagiire Vincent Waiswa