LIFE-TIME CONTRIBUTIONS IN MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS
The organization of the Islamic Cooperation standing Committee on Scientific and Technological Cooperation (COMSTECH) announces awards intended to encourage and support scientific contributions in basic sciences. COMSTECH will offer awards in the fields of Mathematics and Physics during the forthcoming Session of COMSTECH General Assembly. Each award consists of a certificate, shield of honour and cash prize of US$5000
COMSTECH AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- COMSTECH young Researcher Award
Under the age of 40years by Thursday October 31, 2019
- Best Scientific book
Published by an international Publisher during 2017-2018
- The award recognizes individuals for their outstanding contributions to their respective field for discovery that has had lasting impact in furthering the theory and of development of commercial systems.
- Only those parents register during the past five years would be considered.
Each of the above three awards carries a certificate, shield of honor and cash prize of US$3000
- Best Research Paper
- Biology 2. Chemistry 3. Mathematics 4. Physics
- Based on original research. Review paper is not acceptable
- Published in impact Factor International journal during 2017-2018
The above award in each discipline carries a certificate, shield of honour, and cash prize of US$2000
Application forms may be downloaded from their website http://comstech.org/comstech-awards-2019.aspx
Nominations of the COMSTECH Awards 2019 are invited from Science academics, national research, Councils, universities, research institutions and internationally distinguished scientists who are citizens of and working in OIC member states. Nominations will be judged by the committees of distinguished scientists appointed by Coordinator General COMSTECH.
A signed cover letter by the applicant along with softcopies of the relevant nomination papers be sent to COMSTECH Secretariat (email@example.com) before Thursday, October 31, 2019.
The nominations must be submitted in English language and English translation of the related documents must be accompanied along with the following documents;
- Complete application form with signatures
- CV (not longer than 4000 words)
- List of Publications
- Endorsement letter from Head of Institution